Terms and conditions
1. All performances of Limelight Musicals school shows and children's musicals must be covered by a valid Performance Licence, purchased from and issued by Limelight Musicals.
2. Productions of Limelight school musicals and children's shows must adhere to the terms of the Performance Licence, issued by Limelight Musicals.
3. Payment of "on account" invoices must be made within 14 days.
4. Performances of Limelight Musicals shows outside the dates and place/s cited in Performance Licences or by an organisation other than that named on a Performance Licence are an infringement of the publisher’s and author’s copyright and illegal.
5. Programmes, posters, tickets and all publicity material should include the words “By arrangement with Limelight Musicals” under the title of the show.
6. Limelight shows must be performed in their entirety as originally written. No changes to any works - including script or score - may be made without permission of the publisher. Any requests to make changes must be made in writing and permission, if granted, obtained in writing.
7. Videos or recordings of the work may be made and sold locally (within the neighbourhood of the performing school or theatre group) so long as the quantity of CDs, videos and/or recordings made in relation to a production does not exceed 100 copies in total, and the CDs, videos and/or recordings are sold locally to those immediately connected with the production. For quantities above this, royalties may be payable. Please contact Limelight Musicals for a quotation.
8. Video footage or electronically or digitally recorded film or audio excerpts of Limelight shows may not be posted or uploaded onto the internet or transmitted by any means other than that set out in 6. above. Such uploading onto the internet or transmission is specifically forbidden and illegal. Limelight Musicals reserves all rights to post audio recordings and moving images from its shows on the internet and exploit video or audio recordings of excerpts or complete recording of Limelight shows. This restriction does not apply to still images from Limelight Musicals shows.
9. All rights concerning Limelight Musicals shows, scores and scripts are reserved by Limelight Musicals and Andrew Bailey.
If in doubt, contact Limelight Musicals here.
Or call 01342 312 215.